Invoicing for Deep Basin suppliers
- Elmworth, Noel, Wapiti, Goodfare, Brassey, Grande Prairie
- Alderflats, Brazeau, Carnwood, Cheddarville, Ferrier, Garrington, Gilby, Gilby West, Hoadley, Homeglen Rimbey, Lodgepole, Med River North, Med River South, Nordegg, Sand Creek, Sylvan Lake, Westerose West, Westrose North, Westrose South
- Peco, Wolf, Niton Whitecourt, Berland Bigstone, Resthaven, Kakwa
- OpenInvoice allows you to easily obtain up-to-date information on your invoice status and payment
What do the Invoice Journal status’s mean?
- Submitted: the invoice is submitted to Accounts Payable for data quality review. This can take approximately 10-15 days from submission date.
- Disputed: the invoice information needs to be corrected and is returned it to you for resolution. Cancel or resubmit the invoice.
- Approved: the invoice is now ready to be paid
- Payment posted: your approved invoice is being prepared for payment. “Funds are expected to be released within three business days from X (date, document number and batch number provided).”
For questions on how to use OpenInvoice email eInvoicingSolutions@Cenovus.com
Deep Basin uses a third-party application called OpenInvoice to handle electronic invoices. You can track your invoice submission and see if it has been approved, disputed or paid.
- For onboarding and training contact eInvoicingSolutions@Cenovus.com
- How to submit electronic invoices in OpenInvoice
- OpenInvoice supplier setup form
Email and paper invoicing
If you are submitting your invoice via email or mail, please ensure your submission has the following details:
Email Subject: Vendor number, Vendor name and Invoice number
|Mail:|| Attn: Accounts Payable
225 6 Ave SW
P.O. Box 766
Calgary, AB T2P 0M5