COVID-19 & return resources
All workers should review the resources on this page and be familiar with Cenovus COVID-19 processes and protocol in preparation for their return to site. If you’re unable to find an answer to your question, you can email Health.Wellness@cenovus.com and someone will respond to you within the next business day.
Learn more about Cenovus’s requirements and processes related to COVID-19.
- Active screening process
- Cenovus COVID-19 protocols acknowledgement form
- Isolation requirements
- Temperature screening protocol
- Use of face masks for COVID-19
Worksite Orientation Guides
Cenovus COVID-19 office and worksite location orientation guides are listed here. Please review the one connected to your office or worksite as part of your required acknowledgement to access our locations.
- Bruderheim Energy Terminal return to site orientation
- Cenovus office orientation (Calgary, Houston)
- Deep Basin (conventional) return to site orientation
- Foster Creek and Christina Lake site return to site orientation
- Foster Creek and Christina Lake - COVID-19 Personal Information Form
Use these government resources about Coronavirus to get more information:
- Government of Canada COVID-19 affected areas
- Information on flights with confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Travel advisories in effect
- Coronavirus infection: Symptoms and treatment - Government of Canada
- The Coronavirus Outbreak (COVID-19) Fast Facts & General Information
- The Coronavirus Outbreak: Managing the Impact
- Get the facts on coronavirus - CBC video with medical contributor and family physician Dr. Peter Lin
- Resources for vulnerable individuals