Suppliers provide Cenovus with goods or services and are key to our success. All suppliers must review and follow our Supplier Code of Business Conduct.
Invoicing for suppliers
Learn more about our various invoicing requirements.
Cenovus supplier terms & conditions
Terms and conditions set out below apply to the supply of goods or services, unless otherwise specified in a contract or a purchase order, between Cenovus Energy Inc. (and, in some cases its affiliates) and the supplier.
If you're a Cenovus supplier of goods and services, please review the below and ensure you understand their requirements
Supplier Health Safety & Environmental (HSE) requirements
Update your information
Please keep your information up-to-date to ensure on-time payment and seamless transitions to a new procure to pay process. To update your company information in our systems, submit a request via the supplier information updates form.
For additional information, refer to the updating company information in Cenovus systems FAQs.
Capital Projects workspace
Our Capital Projects workspace enables Cenovus and external engineering and procurement service providers to share:
- Engineering requirements and information;
- Engineering specifications, a series of technical documents that outline specific details for engineering, design, fabrication and construction of our facilities;
- Technical bulletins that provide technical and/or regulatory guidance;
- Approved manufacturers list information;
- Other pertinent project information.