Our Integrity Helpline is one way for concerned stakeholders to let us know about any issues with how we conduct our operations or if our staff aren’t complying with our policies, practices and the Expect Respect™ guiding principles.
If you have concerns about how our staff are conducting our operations or if you’d like more information about our expectations of respectful behaviour and policy compliance by our employees and contractors, we want to hear from you. Your feedback is an important component in our efforts to strive for continuous improvement.
Issues that we want to hear from you about include, but are not limited to:
- Of any statute, regulation, rule or Cenovus policy or practice
- Of our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Of accounting standards, internal accounting controls or auditing matters
- Of our complainant protection practice
- Of environmental, occupational health and safety legislation
- Of our Expect Respect™ guiding principles
- Harassment or other inappropriate workplace conduct
- Unsafe work practices
- Fraudulent activities or theft
- Coercion of Cenovus's external or internal auditors or any attempt to improperly affect our financial statements or financial reporting practices
Our employees are encouraged to discuss concerns they have with their supervisors or Human Resources. Those who regularly work or interact with Cenovus should report concerns to their primary contact at the company.
If, for any reason, these channels aren't appropriate, concerns can be reported directly to the Integrity Helpline or through our Investigations Committee by email at email@example.com or by calling our switchboard at (403) 766-2000.
All reports are confidential and requests for anonymity will be honoured. Please ensure that anonymous reports contain sufficient detail for investigation.