How to submit a community investment request
Community organizations should use our online form when submitting funding requests to Cenovus. A thoroughly completed online application will:
- allow us to effectively track your application
- facilitate a faster, more efficient response to your request
- Review our guidelines to see if your project, program or event falls within our eligibility criteria
- Collect the information you will need to complete the application, such as:
- organization name and address
- contact information
- tax ID numbers if applicable
- project title and description
- outcomes, measurement strategy, etc.
- Go to the online form
- Log in and create a password for your account
- after you log in, you will receive an email confirming your account information - please retain for future reference
- Complete all required fields on the form and attach supplementary materials, if applicable
- Save your work and either submit the application immediately or save the application to submit it later (Please note: if your application is inactive for 120 days it will be automatically deleted from the system.)
After you submit your application
You will receive a confirmation by email with the subject line "Funding request received". This email will include the contents of your application. You can log in to your account at any time using the password you chose and confirmed in the account information email.
Note: Proposals are reviewed on an ongoing basis. It can take up to six weeks for us to review your request. We appreciate your patience while we carefully review your request.
For more information on our Community Investment program call (403) 766-2000
Conditions for submitting a request
By submitting this Application, you:
- confirm that the information you provided is true, correct and complete to the best of your knowledge, contains no willful falsifications or misrepresentations, and that you are authorized by the organization you indicated in the Application to submit this Application on its behalf;
- consent to Cenovus Energy Inc. ("Cenovus") collecting and using any of your personal information that is contained in this Application and any other personal information that has been or which may be subsequently disclosed by you to Cenovus or any of its representatives to consider and respond to this Application and for Cenovus to communicate with you on subjects and events relevant to Cenovus's Community Investment programs; and
- agree that you may be contacted to provide additional information, to set up a meeting, host a site visit or present to an Cenovus review committee.
Note: If your application is approved, in whole or in part, you may be required to submit a follow up report.
Your use of this site is in itself acceptance of the terms and conditions regarding use as stated in the Legal Notice.
Email filtering - If your email system uses strict filtering or screening protocols, you may encounter difficulties receiving automated responses from our grant processing system. To receive our email, you may need to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list.
If you experience technical issues completing or submitting your application, please contact Cenovus's Service Desk at (403) 766-7799 for assistance.
By clicking Agree below, you indicate your acceptance of these technical considerations.