Given the current oil price environment we’ll have fewer jobs posted than we typically do. You can set up a career alert so you’re notified when we post new opportunities.
What Cenovus has to offer
We’re working to create a culture where people have a clear understanding of their role and what’s expected of them, and are recognized and rewarded for a job well done. We strive to create an environment that people enjoy coming to every day knowing their work matters and is contributing to the company’s objectives and priorities. And an environment that promotes a healthy and safe workplace, respects and supports personal wellness, and provides time off to recharge and feel renewed.
It’s more than a pay cheque
We provide a vibrant work environment, opportunities to develop and competitive compensation. Our employees are also eligible for:
- An annual bonus
- Flexible benefits
- Vacation time ranging from three to eight weeks
- Two earned Fridays off each month for office staff
- Annual allowance for whatever matters most to you
- Company-paid pension contributions
- Investment plan matching
- Long-term incentives including stock options
- Service awards after one year, then at every five-year milestone after that
- Student awards for their children
- Giving programs that provide opportunities for charitable donations and volunteering
- Comprehensive health & wellness programs to invest in their health
- Special discounts on local events and services for staff through our social club
- Development programs to support their personal career progressions
How to apply
Search our current opportunities to see if there’s a position that matches your skills. If you don’t see anything that’s a fit right now, you can set up a career alert so you’re notified when we post new opportunities. If your skills match up with what we’re looking for, we’ll call you to set up an interview and give you information about how to prepare. During the interview, you’ll learn more about us and the job opportunity.